Thursday, 5 January 2017
The best creamy tiramisu ever!!! And I used stevia!
4 cups of coffee
4 tablespoons of whisky
3 tablespoon sugar+stevia or 5 tablespoons of sugar
250 g ricotta cheese
250 g mascarpone cheese
chocolate/cocoa powder for dusting
40 to 45 ladyfinger biscuits
- Separate the yolks.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture is whitish.
- Add mascarpone and ricotta cheese and mix well.
- Whip egg whites and slowly add to the previous preparation.
- Mix the cold coffee and the whisky in a cup and soak the ladyfingers.
- Put half the ladyfingers in the bottom of a bowl (of the type used for gratin), cover them with half of the preparation made with eggs, put the rest of the biscuits and cover with everything left over from the preparation.
- Let stand in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (ideally let stand 12 hours).
- Before serving, sprinkle with chocolate powder.